It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how many people have such a throbbing hard-on for Haaland, so much so they want to disregard Kane at every opportunity.

It would be great if we sign either of them, I am happy for the club and to decide and not winge and moan if they decide to go for either one or the other, that being said I will moan if we dont replace Kun at all!

Oh i believe we do, but are we going to be held to ransom? I'd think not.

My point is that if Levy is going to be a dick about it and keeps upping the price then we leave it and move on.

The 'report' suggest £170m or £100m plus players, if that is remotely true then i would prefer we spend £150m on Haaland.
Truth and Twitter don't generally go hand in hand.

How hard is it to believe that we want Kane, not Haaland?

Relatively hard, not just on the logic of it itself, which fairly obviously favours haaland, but also the pattern of club transfers and profiles of players thetnwould bid for.

I can believe it, obviously. But I can also easily believe otherwise.

Its amazing how many people have such a throbbing hard-on for Haaland, so much so they want to disregard Kane at every opportunity.

It would be great if we sign either of them, I am happy for the club and to decide and not winge and moan if they decide to go for either one or the other, that being said I will moan if we dont replace Kun at all!

I'd be happy with either too.

The discussion is more on yhe fact many have taken it for granted we have already signed kane, because he said some basic typical stuff to gary neville, that nothing else can be considered.

Long summer, long way to go before big money changes hands, can easily switch back and forth between the two, or someone else a few times and land on any of them by the time the window is over.

£170m?
I was wrong, Levy really has gone soft.
Soft in the fucking head

Attachments

• 440BBCFB-61A6-453B-BE9B-C304D59A8E52.png
    440BBCFB-61A6-453B-BE9B-C304D59A8E52.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 36
Imagine haaland hearing of our kane approach first and then we come crawling...with chelsea also making it clear from pretty much day 1 of the window they want only him.

Sometimes i think we are seriously lacking when it comes to transfer strategy. I know you cant believe everything but still. A 20 year old city fan and monster dripping with personiality and arrogance(something we sorely lack on the field at times), vs a striker the wrong side of his 20's(looking it too at the euro's) with injury niggles and forvever known as "one of their own" at spurs.

God i hope spurs continue to play hardball and force us toward haaland.

Kane would be a good addition no doubt but when you have the next big thing after ronaldo and messi also available....just wtf.

Imagine haaland hearing of our kane approach first and then we come crawling...with chelsea also making it clear from pretty much day 1 of the window they want only him.

Sometimes i think we are seriously lacking when it comes to transfer strategy. I know you cant believe everything but still. A 20 year old city fan and monster dripping with personiality and arrogance(something we sorely lack on the field at times), vs a striker the wrong side of his 20's(looking it too at the euro's) with injury niggles and forvever known as "one of their own" at spurs.

Kane would be a good addition no doubt but when you have the next big thing after ronaldo and messi also available....just wtf.
Good attempt and you nearly got me I have to admit. I am sure some will bite.

Or...imagine Haaland finding out we've moved on to Kane because of his excessive demands (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.