It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope utd don't get camavinga, add him to sancho and whoever replaces the PE teacher has a very young and decent squad. Camavinga is my dream ferna replacement, genuinely will be gutted. Hopefully they just keep OGS, all his players look better for their countries than under his tactics.
i think camavinga was quite disappointing this season and wasn't called up to the euros because of it, so i'm not too worried. rest assured united will ruin whatever potential he has

Really hope utd don't get camavinga, add him to sancho and whoever replaces the PE teacher has a very young and decent squad. Camavinga is my dream ferna replacement, genuinely will be gutted. Hopefully they just keep OGS, all his players look better for their countries than under his tactics.
At some point they will get a better manager and good players and be a threat that’s just a fact, not next season though I wouldn’t have thought because they aren’t changing manager.

i think camavinga was quite disappointing this season and wasn't called up to the euros because of it, so i'm not too worried. rest assured united will ruin whatever potential he has
I agree about them wrecking him potentially.
Rushford has regressed massively. Greenwood looked a really natural finisher with both feet, now he looks just a decent talent. I had him on a par with foden a year ago but now there's a big difference.
Pogba - shite
Mctomminay - just a unit his technique is disappearing.
De gea - just a decent goalie now.

I really want him to come to us and reach his potential. Kinda reminds me of renato sanchez when he went to bayern. Top potential then went to shit.

When freedom of speech fucks with freedom of press , you get loads of jizz on media during summer time. The club who recently hired loads of top tier nerds will do business in barter system like in 2000 bc ?

But its fine for the likes of the Rags, Barca, PSG and Real?
No it’s not, it’s just the realisation that we’re becoming more and more like them
Mate, I don't know the exact numbers but the grealish deal is net spend zero. The sane money goes into this years accounts (50m) because of how we reported last year. Angelino plus Harrison, plus expected nmecha, and I forget who else brings us to circa 90m in. This and we've not gotten rid of any 1st teamers yet! Grealish is free at this point going off all the current reports.
If you're having trouble with us spending, then you're in for a shock. We've been spending more than most since the takeover.
This fairytale of teams not buying success is a joke peddled by teams in red.

Common knowledge this

Not sure why a lot more people don’t realise it
Common knowledge? I didn’t know. I’d heard the rumour but I didn’t think Van Gaal or Maureen would put up with it. It does make sense. In the 25 years Bacon Face was in charge at The Swamp football changed immeasurably in terms of how clubs are structured. You would’ve thought they would realise that they needed a club restructure after Fergie.

We are very lucky. When Pep goes he won’t be hanging around like a bad smell and we have a proper management structure that will cope without him. Pep’s legacy will be a positive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.