It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record is exceptional, but wasn't he part of the problem at Utd? Bad blood in the dressing room, hence him being shipped out.
I don't actually know mate tbh. But of you look at what he's done since and where the rags are, maybe he wasn't the problem after all

It's amazing to me that, back when players retired at 32/33 you were considered in your prime at 28.

Now that players retire at 35/36 a huge amount of people on here consider 27/28 "old"

Does anyone else feel like we have been sacrificing pace for technique over the last few seasons. I think both Kane and Grealish are good players and would not be adverse to signing either of them but we seem to be becoming a slower side overall.

9 times out of 10 it probably wouldn’t be a huge problem as we dominate possession and do not need quick counter attacks but in the games against other top sides, be it in the prem or the CL, we do lack a real speed merchant other than Raheem when we may need to get up the field at speed. I think that is why Pep played him in the CL final.

It’s why I think I’d prefer Haaland or maybe Lukaku over Kane just for their quicker speed.
There could well be argument that Pep's style of play has changed the footballing landscape of the Premier league over the time he has been in England (at the business end of the table for sure). The low block as far as i can remember wasn't a thing unless you were playing ManUre. perhaps a more Spanish style of play is on the cards. The romantic in me sees Grealish/Foden as a Xavi/Iniesta...just need a tricky bastard up top now ;)

Its spooky how these two joined within 48hrs of each other,follow each other around the forum,and share the same style and approach.Must be coincidence....
that we joined kinda close is a bit weird, but I don't think i've ever talked to, followed, quoted, or liked any of the guy's posts so it's kind of weird how you made that up?

in fact i've never heard of the guy's existence until you decided to lump us together. very strange behavior from you, very conspiratorial with low stakes lol

but i've come to expect some people here have weird fixations with new users.. welp

that we joined kinda close is a bit weird, but I don't think i've ever talked to, followed, quoted, or liked any of the guy's posts so it's kind of weird how you made that up?

in fact i've never heard of the guy's existence until you decided to lump us together. very strange behavior from you, very conspiratorial with low stakes lol

but i've come to expect some people here.. welp
You are fantastic entertainment before the football starts. Should we rename the thread “A study of gaslighting”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.