It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to get attacked for this opinion but Grealish really does remind me of Eden Hazard at Chelsea the way he takes on players and cuts inside also the speed he does it at. I cant wait for him in this team.
Disagreed .He is not fit to lace prime hazard’s lace. Yes both gets loads of fk .

I’m going to get attacked for this opinion but Grealish really does remind me of Eden Hazard at Chelsea the way he takes on players and cuts inside also the speed he does it at. I cant wait for him in this team.
Maybe,but i still maintain he is more similar to Nasri,only with a better attitude and greater consistency.
Either way,i'll take the ability comparisons.

So the possible saga plays out as follows
1) New president says he’ll do anything he can to keep messi
2) Barca come out as skint
3) president says it’ll be ok. They’ll offer him what they can and are super confident he’ll stay
4) Barca sign his best mate (this is the bit I don’t get in this scenario)
5) Barca legend Pep strangely says Sergio is going to play with messi (making sure pep keeps his Barca legendary status)
6) tebes states Barca must sell double of what they sign to avoid sanctions
7) president says he’s hopeful but confident they’ll re sign him
8) Sergio says he’s trying to convince messi every day to stay
9) messi runs down contract therefore eligible for 40m loyalty bonus from barca
10) Barca say everyone including messi and pep/tixi/far want him to sign new contract but they can’t offer new contract due to financial disaster left by previous president
11) messi waivers loyalty bonus to save Barca from bankruptcy
12) city sign poor Lionel who is heartbroken but very happy and excited about his new challenge
13) city top load the 40m Barca loyalty bonus somewhere into his city contract
14) everyone comes out of it looking good except the previous Barca regime
15) the bbc news reports a strange smell of boiling piss all across the country

how does that sound @tolmie's hairdoo ?

FFS! Haha

So the possible saga plays out as follows
1) New president says he’ll do anything he can to keep messi
2) Barca come out as skint
3) president says it’ll be ok. They’ll offer him what they can and are super confident he’ll stay
4) Barca sign his best mate (this is the bit I don’t get in this scenario)
5) Barca legend Pep strangely says Sergio is going to play with messi (making sure pep keeps his Barca legendary status)
6) tebes states Barca must sell double of what they sign to avoid sanctions
7) president says he’s hopeful but confident they’ll re sign him
8) Sergio says he’s trying to convince messi every day to stay
9) messi runs down contract therefore eligible for 40m loyalty bonus from barca
10) Barca say everyone including messi and pep/tixi/far want him to sign new contract but they can’t offer new contract due to financial disaster left by previous president
11) messi waivers loyalty bonus to save Barca from bankruptcy
12) city sign poor Lionel who is heartbroken but very happy and excited about his new challenge
13) city top load the 40m Barca loyalty bonus somewhere into his city contract
14) everyone comes out of it looking good except the previous Barca regime
15) the bbc news reports a strange smell of boiling piss all across the country

how does that sound @tolmie's hairdoo ?
He says she says but most importantly Frankie says “relax “.

Last season:-

Aguero, 6 goals, 1 assist
Kane, 33 goals, 17 assists

Silva, 5 goals, 9 assists
Grealish, 7 goals, 12 assists

Much as I love Aguero & Silva both, that looks like an upgrade.

Yes, Agureo didn't play much but that's another negative surely? Kane played the equivalent of around 36 games more.

Grealish played less than Silva BTW, around 11 games less but with better stats in a (much) poorer team.

Bernado wants to go by all accounts and time does not stand still, not even for Sergio Aguero.
David Silvas honours:
Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 14.38.10.png

Agueros major honours:

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 14.41.01.png

Harry Kane
Jack Grealish

Sum total of fuck all!!

I think some people on here have Kane wrong. I wasn’t happy that he doesn’t have pace but watch his goals for Tottenham last season none of them really involved him running onto a through ball. Most of them are clinical finishes inside the box. That’s what we have been lacking a clinical striker in the box the goals against Everton are both world class finishes. When Kane has supply he gets goals his best season for Tottenham is when they had a prime Erikson.

Next season Kane will have the two most creative players in the premier league in Grealish if he signs and KDB who will always look for him in the box. He honestly could get 40 odd goals next season for us.

David Silvas honours:
View attachment 20450

Agueros major honours:

View attachment 20451

Harry Kane
Jack Grealish

Sum total of fuck all!!

How dare you...

A1910336_large-copy-1.jpg

Meaningless comparison when neither Grealish or Kane have been in teams capable of winning anything

Meaningless comparison when neither Grealish or Kane have been in teams capable of winning anything
You said they were upgrades......they arent...not at peak level performance....looking at just the last season is a meaningless and unfair comparrison......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.