It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Yes he may score plenty and last season we won the league without a striker . Any decent striker will score loads in this team but my main concern is if things don’t work out, there s no fall back. His resale value will decrease and can’t recoup what was invested. That’s a massive gamble besides his injury records.

It is a gamble but I just think Pep wants a ready made premier league striker. Rather than a young project

David Silvas honours:
View attachment 20450

Agueros major honours:

View attachment 20451

Harry Kane
Jack Grealish

Sum total of fuck all!!
You win worst post of the day!
1 it’s Bernardo not David silva
2 combined age of 68 against combined age of 52
So 16 years of football less!
Pele won three world cups but I don’t want him to replace Sergio!

You win worst post of the day!
1 it’s Bernardo not David silva
2 combined age of 68 against combined age of 52
So 16 years of football less!
Pele won three world cups but I don’t want him to replace Sergio!
If we were only replacing our players with players that could match Aguero's trophy haul it would be a very short list.

If we were only replacing our players with players that could match Aguero's trophy haul it would be a very short list.
I’m more worried about what players we sign do now than last year
Otherwise I’d be begging for Ramos to join

Absolutely. Yes he may score plenty and last season we won the league without a striker . Any decent striker will score loads in this team but my main concern is if things don’t work out, there s no fall back. His resale value will decrease and can’t recoup what was invested. That’s a massive gamble besides his injury records.
No one will buy him as well due to wages so we will be stuck with him or a loan with us paying a big chunk of his wages… it’s a no from me

Won't be surprised when we end up with Darwin Nunez and Oyarzabal after talks of Grealish and Kane all summer

You don't buy footballers at our level and worry about resale value. You buy them because they're good enough to play for us.

With the academy players we're selling/sell on clauses etc we can easily make £50m a season nearly every season now. So you can write off a loss if you need to. Kane might get injured and not deliver. Haaland might join and get a career ending injury. You don't know what will happen there. Kane does have a history of problems but has still come back and scored a lot of goals each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.