It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to get attacked for this opinion but Grealish really does remind me of Eden Hazard at Chelsea the way he takes on players and cuts inside also the speed he does it at. I cant wait for him in this team.
I really hope he doesn’t turn out like Hazard if he signs for us. Hazard is the ultimate mercurial luxury player. I think he cost Chelsea and Belgium more trophies than they won with him. No work rate and doesn’t defend.

It’s no surprise to me that Belgium look a better team with him on the bench.

It's all getting a bit repetitive because there are so many factors to consider which remain unknown. Do we want a striker? It seems so, but statements from the club have been contradictory. If we do, who do we want? There has been evidence to support the claims of both Haaland and Kane, though most of the recent speculation/evidence suggests Kane is more likely. The answer to the last question may boil down in the last resort to which, if either, is available and at what cost. It is possible that Haaland is not available this year and that the price may be prohibitive in any case. There is much speculation but little evidence about Kane's availability and/or price. As always, we know nothing but presumably the club is far better informed! and will push a deal through.

WRONG THREAD! Should be in the Haaland or Kane thread.

Apologies

So here is Bernardo Silva's

View attachment 20452

View attachment 20453

Grealish still = fuck all!
The stats you posted are a bunch of bullshit. who cares what he's won so far ?, man. Grealish is better than B Silva, look at how many chances he has created, he is more direct and creative which is key. Look at Berna's best season, he didn't create as many chances as Grealish. You shouldn't be talking such rubbish.

It's all getting a bit repetitive because there are so many factors to consider which remain unknown. Do we want a striker? It seems so, but statements from the club have been contradictory. If we do, who do we want? There has been evidence to support the claims of both Haaland and Kane, though most of the recent speculation/evidence suggests Kane is more likely. The answer to the last question may boil down in the last resort to which, if either, is available and at what cost. It is possible that Haaland is not available this year and that the price may be prohibitive in any case. There is much speculation but little evidence about Kane's availability and/or price. As always, we know nothing but presumably the club is far better informed! and will push a deal through.

WRONG THREAD! Should be in the Haaland or Kane thread.
My nagging question is the Messi question, are we being quite tentative in our moves for striker waiting to see what Messi does.
I’d have thought if Messi gives the green light we’d drop the striker for this summer and wait until next summer. If he says no then we move for a striker now. Which one I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.