It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
stats on how much he has won is fact

B. Silva has won lots, Grealish so far has won absolutely nothing.
Why, how many trophies has Halland won ? why does it matter anyway ? an Aston Villa player doesn't stand much chance of winning a trophy. Surely David Silva would have won the same number of trophies if he had stayed at Valencia wouldn't he ?.

This is, for me, a strange ole transfer window.

City have been very good at retaining talent - rarely has a valued player left our club.

In this window though we're losing:
Aguero - understandable due to age - but still... Aguero has got a year or two of top form left you'd think if he can avoid injury.

Laporte - extremely good CB. Wished that we could have kept him. Understandably dissatisfied with playing time.

B. Silva - unhappy with personal life in Manchester. Not much can be done I suppose.
===
In this window we're losing 3 top players - maybe they wouldn't be first choice starters - yes - but they'd certainly contend to start.
===
At any rate - this is a strange window - for me - in that we're losing so many high profile players. I can't recall any recent window where such an abundance of talent was outgoing... did we lose Nasri and Tevez in the same window?

City have been very good at retaining talent - rarely has a valued player left our club.

Aguero - understandable due to age - but still... Aguero has got a year or two of top form left you'd think if he can avoid injury.

Laporte - extremely good CB. Wished that we could have kept him. Understandably dissatisfied with playing time.

B. Silva - unhappy with personal life in Manchester. Not much can be done I suppose.
===
In this window we're losing 3 top players - maybe they wouldn't be first choice starters - yes - but they'd certainly contend to start.
===
At any rate - this is a strange window - for me - in that we're losing so many high profile players. I can't recall any recent window where such an abundance of talent was outgoing... did we lose Nasri and Tevez in the same window?
Aguero’s not a top player anymore precisely because he can’t avoid injury (and he left his best / top form behind a couple of seasons ago.
Hence we didn’t even attempt to keep him.
Bernardo, yes I’ll be sorry to see him go but he’s served us well and I think it’s the right thing to do if he wants out.
IMO Laporte needs to be kept for at least another season because if injury or loss of form affects either Stones or Dias then he’ll prove very useful to us.

===
===
Aguero was hurt all last season and neither of the other two have left yet/maybe won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.