It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch any of Sergio's recent goals for City - he's clearly fit and is scoring where others - e.g., Jesus, would not have.

Yes, we could not agree on a contract extension - but Sergio isn't a cripple past his days - he's got a year or two left - as anyone can see by watching his recent goals for us.
The question isn’t is he fit when he plays, it’s how many games can he play in a season. As fans all we have to go off is last season. Saying he has a year or 2 left as our main striker is a total guess., only our medical staff can predict that. Besides he played games this season he was off he pace.
We couldn’t guarantee he would remain our main striker as we felt we couldn’t rely on him for our main striker thats why he left.
He might play 2 more years 40 games a season he might not the club decided they needed to move on non of us are in a position to argue otherwise.

What makes you say that? I agree on our interest in them but it sounds too good to be true for either deal to be over the line already. I hope I'm wrong, I would love both of them in our side

I believe the rumours that we are deep in for them and I just don't think we would be on the journey if we didn't now the likely outcome.

The question isn’t is he fit when he plays, it’s how many games can he play in a season. As fans all we have to go off is last season. Saying he has a year or 2 left as our main striker is a total guess., only our medical staff can predict that. Besides he played games this season he was off he pace.
We couldn’t guarantee he would remain our main striker as we felt we couldn’t rely on him for our main striker thats why he left.
He might play 2 more years 40 games a season he might not the club decided they needed to move on non of us are in a position to argue otherwise.
I don't think we're necessarily disagreeing.

At the same time - if you want to worry about a top player of ours due to injury - I'd put KDB (sadly) at the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.