It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. But it's crazy how old and unbalanced their squad is. They need a CB or two fast as well. Lots and lots of money required at a difficult time for the club.And then there's Haaland, supposedly promised for next year already. Can he really promise to buy both players next summer? Sure that one doesn't get cold feet? Interesting times ahead. What will Perez do?

yep that’s how these history clubs work

I posted in response to someonone who posted last seasons stats as a comparrison as to why Grealish and Kane were step ups from Kun and B.Silva.

Thats a very limited range of data (one season) especially as Kun only played about 6 or 7 games I tihnk (maybe not even that)

So I posted there overall winnings as a comparrison between the players.......looking at what they had won......the otehr end of the spectrum

So its at elast equally as relevant as the OP
However you try to suggest why you posted what you posted, the number of trophies won by a player doesn’t make it relevant to how good they are.

0671aadd16999a5a0d69144eb9b9d8e5.gif

agreed but in this case it does....

Are you telling me that you think Grealish is better player than Bernardo Silva or indeed Foden for instance....or any other the others that already play in a similar position to him at city...

Grealish is overrated and hyped up beyond belief...a good player but that is about it

Hahaha no I never said Grealish was better so don't twist my words, I simply said that just because you have won more trophies than someone else doesn't make you a better footballer.... Darren Gibson, Kieran Richardson, Roy Carroll, Buttner I could keep going....

As oppssed the the original OP who posted stats comparing players for one season.....it works both ways

You appear to be suggesting that Agüero's 2008 Olympic Gold Medal is as relevant as Kane's 2020/21 Golden Boot in comparing the two players in the year 2021.

But surely you're not suggesting that, because that would be fucking mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.