It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you have won more trophies than someone else doesn't make you a better player.
agreed but in this case it does....

Are you telling me that you think Grealish is better player than Bernardo Silva or indeed Foden for instance....or any other the others that already play in a similar position to him at city...

Grealish is overrated and hyped up beyond belief...a good player but that is about it

whatever the club decides to do i trust fully, whether its harry kane or no striker at all

Are you well simon? You seem very angry today - just admit you made a mistake and we will all move on...
You think Im angry cause I posted "And?"

Wow, your threshold for others emotions is remarkably low or maybe perhaps you know actually nothing about me so lets keep it to the football conversation shall we

1. If oyu had bothered to look just alittle more you see i corrected the post and posted Bernardos stats.
2 . in all his years of football Grealish has won nothing -neither has kane.....
3. Sergio played at a higher level than Pele and won far more. - hence why i toll wuold want Sergio over Pele

the point was if you ahd loked at what i was replying to was that the OP was comapring Grealish and Kanes last season against Sergios and B. Silvas.....he at least acknowedged that Serio only played a handful of games but he still did it....
me posting what they had won was in response to that
Just WOW, you must have been having a dicky fit and frothing at the mouth when you wrote that little lot.

Still not relevant to the discussion is it.

The level of reading comprehension on BM is truly appalling at times
I posted in response to someonone who posted last seasons stats as a comparrison as to why Grealish and Kane were step ups from Kun and B.Silva.

Thats a very limited range of data (one season) especially as Kun only played about 6 or 7 games I tihnk (maybe not even that)

So I posted there overall winnings as a comparrison between the players.......looking at what they had won......the otehr end of the spectrum

So its at elast equally as relevant as the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.