It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread page count has gone up a lot today, looking forward to scrolling back to find out why....

IMO
Grealish > Silva
Aguero > Kane - except that Aguero is in the twilight of his career and as of late, is frequently unable to start due to injury.

Anyhow, I rather doubt that we'll sign Kane, because Levy is - predictably - being entirely unreasonable.
I understand that Grealish is more exciting and his numbers look great.

But I think Bernado is better as a number 8 in our system. The guy never stops running and never gives the ball away.

He’s almost the perfect Pep midfielder.

agreed but in this case it does....

Are you telling me that you think Grealish is better player than Bernardo Silva or indeed Foden for instance....or any other the others that already play in a similar position to him at city...

Grealish is overrated and hyped up beyond belief...a good player but that is about it
Yes, I think he's better than Berna. He's almost as creative as KDB, and he's playing in a weaker team, but those are facts. But I'm not arguing with you, there are people like you who have an almost cult-like blindness to something while completely ignoring the facts, which can be damaging.

My nagging question is the Messi question, are we being quite tentative in our moves for striker waiting to see what Messi does.
I’d have thought if Messi gives the green light we’d drop the striker for this summer and wait until next summer. If he says no then we move for a striker now. Which one I don’t know.
I think we just don't know but also that the Euros have certainly slowed transfer dealings down to a virtual stop so there's little or no information coming out at the moment - and City are well known for not conducting business in the press as it is.

I understand that Grealish is more exciting and his numbers look great.

But I think Bernado is better as a number 8 in our system. The guy never stops running and never gives the ball away.

He’s almost the perfect Pep midfielder.

He could do with creating and scoring more for all his running though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.