It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he digs a hole in a straight line and ends up in New Zealand he would have started somewhere in northern Spain

Just saying….
New Zealand's South Island surely?

Edit: Ahh, closest city to Truro is Papatowai on New Zealand's South Island. He would come out in the Tasman Sea(?) directly Antipodal. Can he swim? (359 miles, maybe not)

2nd edit: South Pacific Ocean by the looks.

Last edited:
He is currently playing in a bang average team with a bang average manager at the helm.
I will let Pep decide if he is more than good enough for our squad.
I asked you what you thought made a top class player though and what in your eyes made Grealish this.

It would be a wonderful 12 months.

I'm more swayed by a fantastic 5 and KDB's succession plan.

Really?

Not at all disagreeing with the point, just questioning your preference. You would actually rather have 7 goal 12 assist Graelish for 100m, than 38 goal 14 assist Messi for free, even if it is for a year (more likely 2). And Graelish still about and on the market for angood few years yet. Really?

Really?

Not at all disagreeing with the point, just questioning your preference. You would actually rather have 7 goal 12 assist Graelish for 100m, than 38 goal 14 assist Messi for free, even if it is for a year (more likely 2). And Graelish still about and on the market for angood few years yet. Really?
If it was my choice I'd have both now, Grealish to replace Bernardo, and leave the centre forward until next summer.

Really?

Have you not been reading his posts on Grealish? He's got it bad!! Haha!

Wrong questions, the question is what does Pep think his qualities are and does Pep think he can train him and mould him into a player that improves the team, instead of Bernardo. If we buy him it's because he thinks Grealish has the attributes to make the team better.
But that wasnt the question that was asked of me...I was asked why I didnt think Grealish is the player we should be going for...
If we are all here to just say Pep etc knows best (and Im. sure that is true 99.9% of the time - no one gets it right all the time btw) then we might as well close the forum down surely

Im all for others opinions and enjoy hearing them (ive even taken to listenig avidly to Twosips and Billyshears Podcasts which I think are brilliant, even if i dont agree with everything they say)

People are very black and white on here at times.

Have you not been reading his posts on Grealish? He's got it bad!! Haha!

I get that, Graelish is a good player and can fit well into the squad. Whether he could be a Kev replacement, I doubt it but open to time telling, whether he is even a good Bernardo replacement, I would argue, but if B. wants to leave, then yes.
But to want him over Messi, wow. At the figures anticipated as well, mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.