It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi S. . Is it also fair to say that "business is done" when the agenda has concluded ie we have finished our business some of which we won but other objectives eluded us.

Conclusions are not always victories no matter what sector of business.
Perhaps I misunderstand its context?

Possibly, mate.

There is genuine excitement, however, so suggests those objectives are positive outcomes, rather than some business which has eluded us.

Laporte more than Jesus. Jesus just concerned about playing time going into a World Cup year.

I've had so many arguments defending Jesus over the last 18 months and he's one of my favourites City players but for some reason the further we get from the season the more OK I am with him leaving.

I really think he could be a world class player elsewhere, but 5 years in, it's not happening here because Pep would rather play a midfielder ahead of him.

I think it might be mutually beneficial to get swap him for someone that Pep would actually use if the number 1 striker was out, or a genuine false 9.

I've had so many arguments defending Jesus over the last 18 months and he's one of my favourites City players but for some reason the further we get from the season the more OK I am with him leaving.

I really think he could be a world class player elsewhere, but 5 years in, it's not happening here because Pep would rather play a midfielder ahead of him.

I think it might be mutually beneficial to get swap him for someone that Pep would actually use if the number 1 striker was out, or a genuine false 9.

Similar feelings of goodwill towards Jesus, but simply a question of personal ambition for him now.

I think we will be watching him five years from now and seeing him have a prolific career in Spain or Italy.

Think he would be fantastic for either Madrid club.

Similar feelings of goodwill towards Jesus, but simply a question of personal ambition for him now.

I think we will be watching him five years from now and seeing him have a prolific career in Spain or Italy.

Think he would be fantastic for either Madrid club.

A part ex with Mbappe would work for all - IF, IF Mbappe fancied the Prem

Possibly, mate.

There is genuine excitement, however, so suggests those objectives are positive outcomes, rather than some business which has eluded us.

Would Kane and Grealish cause genuine excitement? Or do you think in your opinion there is someone else?

Yup agreed....think Hamman smoked while he playe for us and the scousers and for some reaosn my mind also springs to Paul Bosvelt as another who smoked but I could be wrong on that one
Balotelli used to sneak into the kit room immediately after a match and share a cig with backroom staff.

Most of the Barca squad that visited us in 2003 were smokers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.