It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be the opposite of excited
I was of the opinion I didn’t want either. Think I’ve changed my mind.

all other things being equal, if we don’t sign a striker this summer it’s a disgrace and whilst we got away with it this year can’t see it next year.

my issue with grealish, not just the cost and that I think he is slightly overrated is that I actually think centre midfield more important. Fernandinho is not to be relied on for a full season at his age and Rodri is just not up to it.

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.
Mate, think that’s the first post of yours I’ve ever read which contradicts the previous and covers every base out.

Just seen Harrison has been gone to Leeds....did we get any money for him or was a free agent?

I've had so many arguments defending Jesus over the last 18 months and he's one of my favourites City players but for some reason the further we get from the season the more OK I am with him leaving.

I really think he could be a world class player elsewhere, but 5 years in, it's not happening here because Pep would rather play a midfielder ahead of him.

I think it might be mutually beneficial to get swap him for someone that Pep would actually use if the number 1 striker was out, or a genuine false 9.

For what it is worth, you've done a damn good job defending him and highlighting his qualities.

I say that with zero sarcasm, and as someone who has at times disagreed and come to very much see it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.