It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli used to sneak into the kit room immediately after a match and share a cig with backroom staff.

Most of the Barca squad that visited us in 2003 were smokers too.
surprised but then again not surprised about Balotelli....still love the guy even though he was crazy and never realy reached his potential

I wouldn't be TOO surprised if Pep wants to "trim" the squad a bit and we lose a few players and bring in less.

Bringing in the academy coach into the first team, and all the reports of various youth players around the squad, has me thinking the plan is to use academy players for "extra" players.

Aguero, Laporte, Jesus, Bernardo may ALL be sold, with only Grealish and/or a striker brought in, wouldn't be surprised by that.

I know many might not like it, but I've been a big fan of using the academy more, and if it means Delap, Palmer, McAtee, Mbete and so on get chances with the first team, then that's better for the club in the long run anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.