It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.
If this is true does this eliminate any hope of Haaland. Surely if we had signed Haaland it would be all over the news and would have no reason to be kept quiet as Haaland isn’t focusing at the euros.

True mate, adding grealish to that though would be unfair! Lol. Mind you, the current set up with Gundogan isn’t that shabby either ;-)
I hope your right about Grealish, I honestly do, but I fear he could be a total flop.

It's so so so bloody quiet, heaven knows when we're going to get moving in this market. Even if we are waiting for the euros to finish, players will then be away on their holidays making deals even more difficult to complete. It could possibly be the start of August before anything starts to happen, hopefully something happens before the Charity shield

I hope your right about Grealish, I honestly do, but I fear he could be a total flop.

I'd be more concerned about Kane.

Graelish, even if he doesn't hit the level expected, plays in a position we are stacked in, a few promising academy ones too.

Kane is coming in to be relied for that position, no room for getting that one wrong. Not at that price, not at his age.

He would be unsellable the minute he signs the contract, on Huge wages for a number of years. People kid themselves that haaland would be on big wages but kane would play for fuck all, they'd both be on big wages, probably over 300k. Even 15-20 league goals a season, imo, is not good enough for what he would be bought for. If he is not delivering season defining numbers and changing games out of nothing, bit of a misplaced investment. Particularly with the risk he won't do it over the length of his contract, he could decline in the last couple seasons.

If this is true does this eliminate any hope of Haaland. Surely if we had signed Haaland it would be all over the news and would have no reason to be kept quiet as Haaland isn’t focusing at the euros.

Things not being in the news, these days, are no indication that things aren't happening, not with this club at this time. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.