It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always saw the Aguero leaving as the club being as clear as possible that the new striker would be the clubs no1 main plan. Something Halaand himself referred to.
What better signal could you send a prospective recruit that you were serious about them being the main man and the old sweetheart was not still hanging around making doe eyes waiting for the next get together for old times sake

i don’t think it was a mistake just taking advantage of the situation

I always saw the Aguero leaving as the club being as clear as possible that the new striker would be the clubs no1 main plan. Something Halaand himself referred to.
What better signal could you send a prospective recruit that you were serious about them being the main man and the old sweetheart was not still hanging around making doe eyes waiting for the next get together for old times sake

i don’t think it was a mistake just taking advantage of the situation
So long as we buy someone decent , sergio level

was wrong was last 4 not 5 correct on 15/16 but rest are:

16/17 - Chelsea won with 93
17/18— we won with 100
18/19 - we won with 98
19/20- Liverpool won with 99
Second place team in 17/18 had 81 points, so if we'd mirrored our 86 of last year we would have still won the league that year. Ergo, 86 points is/was enough to win 3 of the past 6 leagues

Someone of his age when he came here would be a long term view , haaland then or a gem that i dont know about or short term then kane i suppose , prefer the long term view
Yes, my point though we could bring in somebody that splits opinion now, for example Martinez, could be a big success or not. Impossible to judge though the day we buy him. Always best to wait and see.I'm sure if we went back to before buying Aguero there would be posters doubting him and suggesting player x would be far better.

Worth noting we got 86 points last year after an unprecedented bad start, likely caused due to the complete lack of preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.