It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any club has headroom to improve its City because we played last season without a striker. You assume for some reason that our rivals will strengthen and we wont?
I believe the only real big hole in our squad is the lack of a true striker. I hope we manage to get a deal done but as I said I remain sceptical about that mainly because of the fees reported and peps comments on the situation. Also it appears a key player in Bernardo will be departing and there is also talk Laporte is off so I don’t think it’s completely unrealistic to suggest we may stagnate if we arent reasonably active in the market. In my opinion I don’t think grealish is close to Bernardo in terms of ability nor work rate for instance

I would actually argue Liverpool are club who are most likely to improve on last season due to their freakish injury record. No club would be able to cope with 3 of their main cbs out for a prolonged period of time and still compete for the title. If we had Dias, stones and Laporte missing I don’t think we would be pushing for the title for instance.

We have great weather in Manchester, where else can you have rain, snow, wind, hailstones and sunshine in one day?
And the food is belting too, anything you want you can have.
Answer to your question: almost anywhere in Ireland, maybe that's why I feel at home in Manchester, when I can get there. Food great too. Anything I want ? let's keep that open.

Can someone start a petition on change.org to bring Sergio back. I reckon once we reach 100,000 or signatures the club will have to do it. After all, spurs didn't hire a manager because their fans said no. We have more power than people think, we just need to use it wisely. I mean we brought down the "Super League". Football fans are the REAL members of the "Justice League", fighting for equality and justice for all!
Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.