It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know he was pushed not jumped but we have to replace him properly , i trust we will, not excited by kane , hopefully someone who can come young and do what sergio did , i have the patience for a youngster getting established here
Kane, with Delap getting established over the next seasons?

Bollocks. Even if we just limit "record deals" to the North West of England, Andy Carroll was £35m in January 2011, Sergio, as revealed by Football Leaks, cost us €36m or £32.7m in July 2011.
But Andy Carrol was a proven premiere league player, and had the Englishman luxury tax on top of it. Aguero was an unknown commodity from the two team league where the rest are rubbish. Even Suarez only cost Liverpool 23M

Also, we all know there is no real value in the winter transfer market, everyone is overpriced due to desperation, and that Torres money burning a hole in Liverpool's pockets

Can someone start a petition on change.org to bring Sergio back. I reckon once we reach 100,000 or signatures the club will have to do it. After all, spurs didn't hire a manager because their fans said no. We have more power than people think, we just need to use it wisely. I mean we brought down the "Super League". Football fans are the REAL members of the "Justice League", fighting for equality and justice for all!
Petition?
We aren't scousers, the tramps have got copyright to the word petition anyway.

But Andy Carrol was a proven premiere league player, and had the Englishman luxury tax on top of it. Aguero was an unknown commodity from the two team league where the rest are rubbish. Even Suarez only cost Liverpool 23M

Also, we all know there is no real value in the winter transfer market, everyone is overpriced due to desperation, and that Torres money burning a hole in Liverpool's pockets

Even if that were true, what does that have to do with your claim that "those were record deals" ? They weren't.

Even if that were true, what does that have to do with your claim that "those were record deals" ? They weren't.
Ok. Which of our deals were not record deals for the quality of player they represented? Yaya? The Barca reject? Silva? The unknown diminutive Spaniard who would not make it here? Do you not read media? We ruined football for a decade ffs.

I don't want to get stuck in a pedantic cyber war with you. This is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.