It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Andy Carrol was a proven premiere league player, and had the Englishman luxury tax on top of it. Aguero was an unknown commodity from the two team league where the rest are rubbish. Even Suarez only cost Liverpool 23M

Also, we all know there is no real value in the winter transfer market, everyone is overpriced due to desperation, and that Torres money burning a hole in Liverpool's pockets

An unknown commodity.
Put the rod down.

Ok. Which of our deals were not record deals for the quality of player they represented? Yaya? The Barca reject? Silva? The unknown diminutive Spaniard who would not make it here? Do you not read media? We ruined football for a decade ffs.

I don't want to get stuck in a pedantic cyber war with you. This is fact.
Fuck me you’re worse than Uefa for moving goalpost

Ok. Which of our deals were not record deals for the quality of player they represented? Yaya? The Barca reject? Silva? The unknown diminutive Spaniard who would not make it here? Do you not read media? We ruined football for a decade ffs.

Silva unknown Spaniard? Only in the insular world of British media and idiots like Merson and Thompson. He was highly regarded and sought after in world football. Both Ferguson and Guardiola have both in public lamented in not getting him and allowing City to nip in

That assertion’s got me baffled because Yaya was a champions league winner and David Silva was a World Cup winner with Spain - nothing reject or unknown about either of them - both proven at the highest level, both famous around the world.

That assertion’s got me baffled because Yaya was a champions league winner and David Silva was a World Cup winner with Spain - nothing reject or unknown about either of them - both proven at the highest level, both famous around the world.
The ignorance of the British media, if they don't play in red or arn't English, they are crap ,expensive and mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.