It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spanish press going big on Saul Niguez to Liverpool for around 40-50 million euros. If true, could pave the way for Bernardo to go to Atletico and Grealish to us.

Griezmann is quite shit. Doesn‘t score anywhere near as many as Kane. Still better than Ings though. But we need to aim for better than this.

That assertion’s got me baffled because Yaya was a champions league winner and David Silva was a World Cup winner with Spain - nothing reject or unknown about either of them - both proven at the highest level, both famous around the world.
You lot are grasping at the wrong straws. Most of my posts are in jest. I agree with what you are saying. Yaya was unhappy in Barca, even Ibrahimovic was unwanted there. Reputation and skill counts for naught when unwanted. So his ability was not in doubt even though he was played as a defender, and did not reach his peak and also win African player of the year until his time with us. Silva came here because Valencia was in the shit financially, and we were the ones with the best offer for Valencia and he wanted to help his club. As far as Fergie and Pep, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Even Wenger almost signed every great player in the world every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.