It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that logic, willy caballero is a famous champions league winner and we should all clamour for him as our keeper hasn't won it yet. I also understand the difference between yaya and willy's cases. I'm just trying to illustrate a point.
As far as rewriting history, I'm old enough to have seen that history unfold and not read about it after the fact. I don't like to quote goal, but this is the first search that popped up. Read it and tell me that I made it up.
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/291...7912/why-barcelona-decided-to-sell-yaya-toure

You can scrabble about in google to find as much bad journalism as you like but I’ll never agree with your weird notion (that European Champion Yaya Toure & World Champion David Silva were unknown rejects).
You might have missed seeing them on the national and International stage but many of us took an interest in the World Cup and Champions League and all the major clubs in Europe were fully aware of how good both Toure and Silva famously were, long before we signed either.

PS. I was nearly convinced by your comparing them to Willy Caballero. .

PPS. No I wasn’t :-)

Nobody was kicked out, he decided for himself, as we couldn't guarantee him being first choice.As he was entitled. We had to plan and will plan , for a season when he, again , might not have been available for regular twice a week football.
Blueparrot. Nail on head for me. Also I would imagine Serg was looking for a two year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.