It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot are grasping at the wrong straws. Most of my posts are in jest. I agree with what you are saying. Yaya was unhappy in Barca, even Ibrahimovic was unwanted there. Reputation and skill counts for naught when unwanted. So his ability was not in doubt even though he was played as a defender, and did not reach his peak and also win African player of the year until his time with us. Silva came here because Valencia was in the shit financially, and we were the ones with the best offer for Valencia and he wanted to help his club. As far as Fergie and Pep, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Even Wenger almost signed every great player in the world every year.

Oi, less of the ‘you lot’, it’s my post that you’re responding to and there’s only one of me ;-)

I don’t agree with your opinion but that’s cool because differing opinions are the lifeblood of forums.

What‘s not so cool is you trying to underpin your opinion by presenting a twisted history saying that Yaya Toure and David Silva were rejects / unknown, when we both know that they were both extremely successful (1 a European Champion & 1 a World Champion) and thus extremely famous long before we signed either of them.

Oi, less of the ‘you lot’, it’s my post that you’re responding to and there’s only one of me ;-)

I don’t agree with your opinion but that’s cool because differing opinions are the lifeblood of forums.

What‘s not so cool is you trying to underpin your opinion by presenting a twisted history saying that Yaya Toure and David Silva were rejects / unknown, when we both know that they were both extremely successful (1 a European Champion & 1 a World Champion) and thus extremely famous long before we signed either of them.
By that logic, willy caballero is a famous champions league winner and we should all clamour for him as our keeper hasn't won it yet. I also understand the difference between yaya and willy's cases. I'm just trying to illustrate a point.
As far as rewriting history, I'm old enough to have seen that history unfold and not read about it after the fact. I don't like to quote goal, but this is the first search that popped up. Read it and tell me that I made it up.
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/291...7912/why-barcelona-decided-to-sell-yaya-toure

Getting the popcorn out for next week, especially if Big Dave Watson is right :)

Things by this time should look abit clearer either way? I would imagine that the players want their future sorted before holidays? Certainly incoming players if it was to be Kane and Grealish would sign , do the media shit and then go on holiday before returning for pre season training?

Who is better and possibly available?

Haaland, Kane, Mbappe (almost zero chance).

That's about it.

He's just an utter prick and that's why I don't want him.

I see lots of "I only care about what he does on the pitch" responses to those kind of statements but if all I cared about was winning then I wouldn't be a blue in the first place.

He's just an utter prick and that's why I don't want him.

I see lots of "I only care about what he does on the pitch" responses to those kind of statements but if all I cared about was winning then I wouldn't be a blue in the first place.
I remember a time I once thought Kyle Walker was the ultimate prick. Don't mind him now.

Things by this time should look abit clearer either way? I would imagine that the players want their future sorted before holidays? Certainly incoming players if it was to be Kane and Grealish would sign , do the media shit and then go on holiday before returning for pre season training?
awaits the players are all on holiday posts just wait till their back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.