It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be pretty disappointed if we sold Jesus. I thought he was one of the few players that showed up in the champions league final. I think long term he could play well with Ferran as Jesus drifts right and Ferran takes up great positions centrally.

Still if he wants out, ther isn’t much point keeping him.

i imagine Gabby frees up more squad space for a big profit on the books and torres will be used more central next season when required?

I'm genuinely shocked at how divisive Harry Kane. He's an absolute no brainer for me.

That’s purely down to Haaland being around (and potentially going to a domestic rival). If Haaland had taken up rugby instead there wouldn’t be a negative word said about signing Kane. Rightly or wrongly.

What has happened to this thread?

Antonio bullied Dias for his goal at West Ham last season. Showing a pointless one off clip to make a point is ridiculous.

Both are good players, both score goals.

Kane took Laporte and Dias to the cleaners too at the start of last season, dragging both men into midfield.

Think that was the moment Pep decided Laporte wasn't preferred to Stones and Dias.

Tbf, Delap is quite literally a record breaker at youth level. A ridiculously good finisher. I get the cynicism, but I honestly believe he's worth the hype.
It's not as though the City way to make all players capable of playing most positions should affect finishers, he would just have to concentrate on passing the ball into the net at whatever speed he picks.

Tbf, Delap is quite literally a record breaker at youth level. A ridiculously good finisher. I get the cynicism, but I honestly believe he's worth the hype.

Of course, when I saw him score on his full debut, I was like, 'here we go..."

Not disputing his talent but his sheer size and physicality makes him tough to deal with at his age level.

It is a very big jump to be relied upon as a the first choice back up when asked to mix it with perhaps bigger smarter defenders with equal physical stature.

Kane was sent to progress at Southend and Leicester on loan and the type of striker Delap is, think he would benefit from something similar maybe.

That’s purely down to Haaland being around (and potentially going to a domestic rival). If Haaland had taken up rugby instead there wouldn’t be a negative word said about signing Kane. Rightly or wrongly.

This very much reminds of the saga around another Mino client - Pogba. I remember some absolute hysteria on here when we signed Gundo and United signed Pogba because apparently Pogba was a game changer and United had signed a young Yaya whilst we'd signed an average player with injury problems.

This very much reminds of the saga around another Mino client - Pogba. I remember some absolute hysteria on here when we signed Gundo and United signed Pogba because apparently Pogba was a game changer and United had signed a young Yaya whilst we'd signed an average player with injury problems.
Whilst that's obviously turned out for the best I still think the Pogba we see now would be a completely different Pogba had he come here and likely be lauded as one of the best in the business.
Thankfully utd have done what utd do so well and ruined another top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.