It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha
The transfer forum is deffinately the bastard offspring of the matchday thread.

Kane is proven in this league and all this will slow down our attack is nonsnsese, under Potch spurs tactics was built on fast attack and the high press

Haaland is proven in the german league and been banging them in consistently

Both are goal scorers who have proved their ability

Either could come here and be amazing, equally they could be absolutely wank.

Just be grateful we have the opportunity to sign either and stop bellyaching as to which one it might be

So you'd prefer we signed van Persie than Aguero in 2011.

1 was a from a foreign league, the other was successfully scoring in the PL.

I don't have a problem with people preferring Kane, there's definitely reasons to have that opinoin.

What I can't stand is how people just starting inventing bullshit they've never cared about before like signing players from abroad is just too risky, and act like every post takeover legend this club has wasn't bought from overseas.

Where were you in the Dias thread saying foreign players were too risky? Where were you in the KDB thread? Why has this become an issue only in 2021?
I love how people pick and choose comparisons. Plenty of proven prem strikers who moved and continued to smash it, plenty that didn’t go well. Plenty of overseas strikers that came in and done terribly, plenty that done fantastically. You can spin each argument in your own direction but it counts for nothing. People want Kane, people want Haaland. Proper logic and reasoning to either opinion is great, stupid comparisons or fake news has become boring.

Who knows who we will get, city clearly want Kane and there’s a million and one reasons why. Let’s all strap in, support the club and enjoy the ride

This should please a fair few.

Either they get 20-25m for him or lose him for free. I'd just keep take the latter option because otherwise they could well be relegation candidates

I certainly think there was an element of truth, wishful thinking on the part of Mendes, to try and broker a straight Saul/Bernardo swap.

Felix could well be a plan C somewhere, but until people start moving out, there's just no wiggle room to be that left-of-field on someone like Felix, unless the Grealish deal tanks.

Sounding more likely Jesus could be out the door before Bernie.
Yeah sounds like Jesus to Juve is further down the line. Think we'd be looking to replace him or is it Kane,Delap and the false 9 options?

I certainly think there was an element of truth, wishful thinking on the part of Mendes, to try and broker a straight Saul/Bernardo swap.

Felix could well be a plan C somewhere, but until people start moving out, there's just no wiggle room to be that left-of-field on someone like Felix, unless the Grealish deal tanks.

Sounding more likely Jesus could be out the door before Bernie.
On a selfish level I hope thats true mate as I have a £100 bet from two seasons ago with a Blue Mooner, when I stated that Jesus would not last into the season 21/22. Seriously.

Was on the OS yesterday ordering next seasons kit for my grandson.
I noticed they were selling shirts with Bernardo on the back.
Would they still flog them if he was off?
Genuine question.

Of course, they sold Aguero shirts with No.16 on the back and then offered exchanges two weeks later when he took No.10.

Villa fans also getting giddy Grealish is sporting the new Kappa shirt on the website and quoting how much he is a Villa fan.

The shoot was done three months ago and it's a soundbite blurb, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.