It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how you come up with names that are all unobtainable for various reasons or in Vardy's case 34 years old. Salah & Mane are both 29 as well (and not even strikers) so if Kane's age at 27 presently is an issue why do they get a pass exactly?

Because he has a pathological dislike of Kane and Grealish and has marched himself up the hill that far he can’t be reasoned with.

Show me the evidence where it says in writing "Manchester City have made a bid for Lionel Messi".
I don't recall seeing one lol.
this summer none whatsoever but I do think we made an offer to him last year, regardless, we were had and as you well know, I never wanted the little man at his stage of his career and our development.

Barca giving him this contract smacks of a desperation and shows how far they have fallen.

Messi without the greatest of his generation but is time is rapidly coming to an end, even for Barca.

Who knows? You apparently.

As for Anfield, I'll only answer if you tell me the winning lottery numbers for this Saturday.
well ok..lets look back a our history there and decide what is more likely (not definitely of course as there are no definites)...we had better teams and went there and struggled hugely than last year

I like how you come up with names that are all unobtainable for various reasons or in Vardy's case 34 years old. Salah & Mane are both 29 as well (and not even strikers) so if Kane's age at 27 presently is an issue why do they get a pass exactly?
Age isnt an issue to me.....maybe for some, not for me...performance level is

What about Aubamayang, Martinez, Icardi...Andre Silva (though now that chance has gone) Raul Jimmenez at Wolves,

I'll stand by that opinion but off course I could be wrong. I'll admit I thought Micah would one say be England captain so I've made mistakes before for sure
If he listened to the club and not gone on his ego trip playing in the Olympics he could well have become an City and England regular.

Age isnt an issue to me.....maybe for some, not for me...performance level is

What about Aubamayang, Martinez, Icardi...Andre Silva (though now that chance has gone) Raul Jimmenez at Wolves,

What about them, bar sergio Kane is the best striker in premier league history for goals per games and goals per minutes. He has played under several managers playing several styles and has adapted and scored over 20 goals a season for all of them.

You have not realy set out an arguement as to why we wouldn't directly replace an out and out goal scorer with another one.

Reeling off other players, many who aren't strikers but Attacking forwards doesn't answer why you don't think Kane can replace sergio as none you have mentioned cannot either.

We won't be able to replace sergio, what we need to do is find just as good or similar and Kane (or haalands) records show they probably can.

Happy with either coming personally as long as we get a goal scorer

If he listened to the club and not gone on his ego trip playing in the Olympics he could well have become an City and England regular.
Ego trip? His England career was all but over by 2012, playing in the Olympics was the next best thing for representing your country plus Pearce was in charge.
Do you get it why your posts piss me off as you just fire these ridiculous comments off time and time again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.