It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he bagged four in a 6-0 win.

Edit: just checked and it was four for Huckerby:

Loved that season. Every game we just out on all out attack. My favourite game was Barnsley away on halloween.

We went 3 up inside 20 minutes and for the rest of the game we were signing at the Barnsley fans 2You should of gone trick or treating!!"

Absolutely accept that there are many that dont agree..just like there are those that agree...

Do you accept that there are those within the club that might not think that going for Kane is the best option or that anyone can make a mistake and that even Txixi an Pep have done before.....like all managers and clubs
I believe that the club will be in accord with who they want and will be pursuing.

Of course, not every transfer works out, but in the main, I would say we have done well over the years. However, there is getting it wrong insofar as it not working out and there is gross incompetence.

Listening to the criticism being dished out by some on here, then if we are chasing them, that would be imo, gross incompetence and, I dont for one moment believe we are run by such people, and I suspect, so do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.