It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ego ? Rubbish
He went against all medical advice and the express wish of his club manager.

They were proved to be totally correct in their fear as be broke down and was sadly never the same player.

Why did he do it?

The Olympic football tournament is not a major draw for any top player, it's a non event.

They were proved to be totally correct in their fear as be broke down and was sadly never the same player.

Why did he do it?

The Olympic football tournament is not a major draw for any top player, it's a non event.
Is that why Salah was desperat to represent Egypt in Tokyo only to be denied by Liverpool?

Why did he do it?

It was an injury at the olympics , clear as day

It's not allowed.

I remember when the Amazon prime documentary on Spurs was first shown, this was before we were linked with him in any serious way.

Kane was shown giving a prematch team talk and people on here were ripping him a new one about it ( probably correctly)

Yet as soon as the links to us became serious, all that was forgotten and he developed a cult like fan boy status.

To be fair, I was one of those taking the piss. His team talks were unbelievably flat.

To be fair, I was one of those taking the piss. His team talks were unbelievably flat.
They were dire, but even mentioning that, gets you in trouble on here at this time and he is still a Spurs player.

If he signs, then we back him, but as a Spurs player we have ever right to question if it's the right deal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.