It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I was pretty excited about signing Bony. Even remember Wio saying it was a game changer.

I remember his last goal for Swansea before he signed, a ridiculous turn and toe poke from the edge of the area at QPR.

His form was world class at that moment.

Incidentally, he contracted malaria not long in to his time with us and it definitely had a big impact, going forward.
He went from a powerhouse to a shithouse : )
Maybe the malaria had an impact, who knows.
Not sure if Sergio’s downward turn was down to covid or injuries, maybe both.
I know covid fucked me up good and proper, I went from walking 10 miles a day to not being able to walk around the house, heart rate through the roof doing nothing and pissed through with sweat at the slightest exertion.
Maybe slightly harsh on both, though only one earned my respect.
I guess time will tell with Sergio.

Not in the slightest am I saying I'd prefer Aubameyang to Kane, but that is just wrong, he's nowhere near their Bony.

You know that other than last season, he has outperformed Kane consistently?

Nowhere near right for us at this point, but Arsenal certainly haven't wasted wages on him.
"Nowhere near right for us at this point, but Arsenal certainly haven't wasted wages on him."

After the contract renegotiation and his form since would say otherwise.

I am a big fan of Haaland , would love him at the club.

But he is not worth breaking our wage structure at this time, he has to prove himself at the club and in this league.

I have no doubt he would, but if and when he did prove it, he would be rewarded by the club, but coming into this club after a great 12 months in Germany as top wage earner is not acceptable and would cause problems.
So how much is DFI? maybe he can create harmony and everyone will be saying “om” during half time team talk on a wet windy wednesday night at stoke and a goal down ;)

Dybala?
You must hate Kane so much you have become detached from reality
He’s scored 20 league goals in three years.
Kane will have that by Christmas this season!
It's not just about the goals as I've said many times
And I have no personal feelings towards Kane whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.