It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
My CM2 game developed a glitch where only fullbacks scored.

Ian Snodin scored over 200 goals for me in a season!
Excellent! I used to use the 'cheat' formations where you played with no width at all. Took Cheltenham Town to Champions League glory with Mike Duff at CB and Jamie Victory at DMLC. You can stick your FM21 up your arse.

But can we afford to give him a wage he would probably want and upset the dressing room?
Double edged sword but in my opinion if anyone deserves it then they should get their worth .
I think there are 3 stars who can kick a fuss -
Kdb is the biggest fish but he is the smartest and very intelligent. He just signed new contract and i’m sure he was well aware of big name summer transfers .
raz - he hasnt signed the new contract yet so he could potentially kick a fuss later.
mahrez - If he kicks it , it won’t make a big difference since he close to end of his contract and age factor.

Excellent! I used to use the 'cheat' formations where you played with no width at all. Took Cheltenham Town to Champions League glory with Mike Duff at CB and Jamie Victory at DMLC. You can stick your FM21 up your arse.
You could give yourself a billion pounds with a 100k stadium too!
Loved CM Italia too.

It all got too detailed about 10 years ago. I still dabble with FM Touch which is more like it used to be. FM21 Touch isn’t as good as FM20 Touch imho.

Double edged sword but in my opinion if anyone deserves it then they should get their worth .
I think there are 3 stars who can kick a fuss -
Kdb is the biggest fish but he is the smartest and very intelligent. He just signed new contract and i’m sure he was well aware of big name summer transfers .
raz - he hasnt signed the new contract yet so he could potentially kick a fuss later.
mahrez - If he kicks it , it won’t make a big difference since he close to end of his contract and age factor.
I am a big fan of Haaland , would love him at the club.

But he is not worth breaking our wage structure at this time, he has to prove himself at the club and in this league.

I have no doubt he would, but if and when he did prove it, he would be rewarded by the club, but coming into this club after a great 12 months in Germany as top wage earner is not acceptable and would cause problems.

I believe that the club will be in accord with who they want and will be pursuing.

Of course, not every transfer works out, but in the main, I would say we have done well over the years. However, there is getting it wrong insofar as it not working out and there is gross incompetence.

Listening to the criticism being dished out by some on here, then if we are chasing them, that would be imo, gross incompetence and, I dont for one moment believe we are run by such people, and I suspect, so do you.
Well we agree...kane wont fail at city...no way...he is a good player but I dont believe he is the best option

Aubameyang is dreadful. A complete waste of wages. He's Arsenal's Bony.
The lad Willock is a better player and he's still wet behind the ears.

Not in the slightest am I saying I'd prefer Aubameyang to Kane, but that is just wrong, he's nowhere near their Bony.

You know that other than last season, he has outperformed Kane consistently?

Nowhere near right for us at this point, but Arsenal certainly haven't wasted wages on him.

To be fair, I was pretty excited about signing Bony. Even remember Wio saying it was a game changer.

I remember his last goal for Swansea before he signed, a ridiculous turn and toe poke from the edge of the area at QPR.

His form was world class at that moment.

Incidentally, he contracted malaria not long in to his time with us and it definitely had a big impact, going forward.

I was expecting far more from Bony too and I do think the malaria was very significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.