It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times "big" signings don't work out, for many reasons.
Kevin Reeves and Steve Daley to name just two.
Daley was ok, a very decent player, Reeves could not handle the expectation and the fee.

Remember his penalty miss on his debut? (Arsenal?) He never full y got over that, sad, because he looked a good player and was a decent guy.

I've seen it.

Firstly, the graphic is wrong. Aguero hasn't got 54 PL goals against the Big 6. It's actually 44 and you can confirm that from the other full stats you posted.

Secondly, the full stats also back up my post which was as follows and is accurate:

Best ratio of goals per PL appearance against:

Arsenal – Kane
Chelsea – Aguero
Liverpool – Kane
United – Aguero

Everton – Kane
Leicester – Kane
Southampton – Kane
West Ham – Kane

But Aguero far better ratio against Spurs than Kane v City.
-------------------

The bottom line is his record against the better sides in the PL is excellent

The point is IMO is no one on here including me will think Kane>Aguero, but Kane has consistently produced a big volume of PL goals for the last 7 seasons at an average of 23 per season. He is a machine FFS. And that consistency suggests he is highly likely to continue being a machine.
I dont doubt he will score lots..as I've said many times that's not my only issue with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.