It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll leave it to the other financially-minded people on here to provide a possible explanation?

Maybe cash flow, says for further expansion plans, maybe we are going down the pan.

For context, United, Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal couldn't raise that much recently during for Covid loans.

Add it to the £475m collected from Silver Lake and City have a £1bn cash pile at present?
Is there not a song about that

Might not be the case but ... could have a bad season, he could break a leg, he could discover an undiagnosed health condition.

If there's millions of pounds on the table now, then for me it's harvest time.

You’re absolutely right Dobsy, there are a million possibilities as to where Haaland’s career might go, but to my mind the one certainty is that Raiola will not allow a situation to develop whereby Haaland doesn’t get every brass farthing that could possibly be due to him (whether that be this season or next) because it’s not in the nature of the beast to do that.
That’s my reality and, yes, I suffer from being an ordinary bloke with flakey knowledge so I could be absolutely wrong.

Having acknowledged that it remains possible that this will bite my arse.
Please forgive me for seeing humour in your reality, because I can image the call from Haaland to Raiola:—

Haaland; “Oi Fatty, how come you’re pushing to sell me this summer so that I lose out on that additional £40 million or more of cream that I can scoop off the top of the deal next summer?”

Raiola; “Chill out kid, I thought it best to flog you now because you could break a leg or turn shite overnight. Y’know me, always the cautious one. You surely knew that I got where I am today by regularly leaving tens of £millions on the floor for others to sweep up - no room for having brass balls in this game son.”

You'd seriously prefer a guy who's become so bad that he can't get in the team even when he's the only fit striker to a guy on track to become our best ever goalscorer?

At his scoring rate he need another 320 odd games to be out too scorer at 50 games per season, let be generous and say 7 seasons to beat Sergio and he will be what 34 by then ? Maybe not on track for that or at least it’s a push ?

Jesus scores at slightly higher rate too believe it or not but they both bring so much more to the game.

I like them both and would love to see both stick around for a lot longer.

To prove sports journalist are full of shite and just making up stuff for clicks

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.