It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people are happy to accept that Ben White is worth 50m but at the same time we have a fair few saying we would be lucky to get 50m for brazils current number 9 who has starred in a title winning side for the last four years?
My head hurts.
well, we are terrible at selling, which you should be aware of by now. but also, he's fallen down the packing order severly and is considered purely a backup option these days, so naturally you can't demand too much money for him.

So people are happy to accept that Ben White is worth 50m but at the same time we have a fair few saying we would be lucky to get 50m for brazils current number 9 who has starred in a title winning side for the last four years?
My head hurts.
I know, laughable isn't it

You obviously disagree so please leave it at that my friend.

Did but then you come back all Passive aggressive so perhaps you can explain what evidence you have ?

And how come we cannot do the same given our owner is far more connected than Roman and despite human rights issues tho also an issue in Russia also more I connected and less of a pariah than Putin

Also I am sure you would like me hit back at any Rag or Liverpool fan who claims our sponsorship deals are related to our owner either at Abu Dhabi companies or companies elsewhere but that may or may not operate on the UAE I once had a rival fan claim Nissan pay extra so they can get privileged access to UAE manufacturing deals

Why does SilverFox2’s opinion offend you? I don’t necessarily agree with him but neither of you can say for certain it’s rubbish. Russian Oligarchs don’t get where they are by being nice and being overly concerned with National or International law.

Why would you think it offends me ? I am just giving my opinion let’s say it’s true it’s rather far fetched there is no evidence and no evidence it could happen on the scale suggested they sell a lot of players for a lot of money to a lot of clubs

I think people should at least come up with something when making wild accusations especially if they break rules or even perhaps laws however tempting on the other hand those just suggesting we be sensible can do so

Did but then you come back all Passive aggressive so perhaps you can explain what evidence you have ?

And how come we cannot do the same given our owner is far more connected than Roman and despite human rights issues tho also an issue in Russia also more I connected and less of a pariah than Putin

Also I am sure you would like me hit back at any Rag or Liverpool fan who claims our sponsorship deals are related to our owner either at Abu Dhabi companies or companies elsewhere but that may or may not operate on the UAE I once had a rival fan claim Nissan pay extra so they can get privileged access to UAE manufacturing deals
Thanks for reply.
Perhaps you are right that I feel there are rules for our owner that other elite clubs do not have to bear either on the field or regarding say FFP which was designed and applied to stop the investment phase of our owner.
I was originally replying to a post involving Chelsea so posted about that owner so yes I could so easily have picked on other owners of other clubs and made remarks about sponsorship involving money laundering etc..
Like many on here I feel our owner is being criticized yet other owners are not, it is as simple as that.
Sorry if you feel Mr A the Chelsea owner is beyond criticism but my opinion is just as valid as yours on that subject as well as others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.