It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think it's Harold that has got them all excited. I suspect that they all know that there's a price, and that they are prepared to get to it. I can't overstate enough just how much of a game changer Kane will be for this squad.

I hope you are right. It strikes me as shit or bust this window.

Reading in between the lines from your great pod it would be no surprise if the Grealish deal doesn't happen unless of course there is money in for Jesus, Bernie etc. But no fooker has any money....

He went beyond saying they are not honest with there transfers and suggested that Chelsea get more money when they sell there players because their owners connections to Putin mean unnamed buying clubs buying unnamed players mean there owners who may or may not have business dealing in Russian are over paying Chelsea for their cast offs

It is a wild allegation

I was not defending rival fans for making similar allegations about us or suggesting we that if we do not make such allegations about other clubs that will somehow stop them from doing so just pointing out that @Silvafox is probably a giant hypocrite for making perhaps more wild allegations about Chelsea than those who make similar allegations about us given that fixing player sales seems more convoluted than say fixing sponsorship or wages but no doubt complaining and calling them out for doing so

After all we where actually investigated and punished and our owner makes Abramovich and his connections look insignificant and perhaps even when compared to Putin given the state of the Russian economy and its pariah status tho it does probably wield more power in other aspects than the UEA

Who cares where I was or what I was doing for 24hrs did not realize there where rules about length of time between reply’s
Some light reading for you

A wild Javier Tebas appears

cover1.jpg

You mean we might get DFI?
Nah DFI has been suggested for some time, he probably would score a few but his injury record is something the club will be wary of. I suspect we maybe getting a striker akin to when we signed Gabriel Jesus who arrived without too many ITK's predicting it.

Tolm, it's $650m not £650m.

Having just listened to @projectriver (stefan) on an excellent 93.20 pod with @BillyShears (Ahsan) it seems CFG have burnt cash in big numbers due big operational expenses and the impact of Covid on the group.

The Delta variant and the huge growth in number and the potential knock-on impact on 21/22 revenue is a far bigger consideration that it was, say, 1 month ago and that maybe has an impact on our plans.

FWIW he thinks the Grealish transfer is madness and that is more to do with the general state of play re £££ than a comment about his potential playing ability.

Just saying :) Time will tell...
I’m not sure those calling for £100 million transfers have quite grasped the impact of covid on football finances. There needs to be some sanity in the transfer market at some stage. To be spending big money and keeping fees inflated is not in our long term best interest surely? I’d suggest we go with Torres and Jesus unless or until the fees being requested by selling clubs become more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.