It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The keeper is a great signing but I honesty think they will lose Mbappe, Real will find the money from somewhere.
Donnarumma was on a free as well. Rest assured it'll cause issues when the season gets going because his signing has already been met with displeasure as most of the squad trust Keylor Navas to be the main man.

And well, yeah, losing Mbappé is a real possibility. Hardly a window to be jealous of PSG lol

They are still all giddy!! I don't think it is down to getting the £650m loan, either!

It was described as our business already being done, which makes me wonder what/who we are still waiting on?

I’ll back this up too, many are very excited about something for sure.

Also Khaldoon’s statement should not be taken with a pinch of salt - he is not in the habit of making off the cuff statements that can’t be backed up, at city or other ventures (he is one that can be trusted beyond doubt) - that more than anything gives me confidence that things are in flight.

Last edited:
I mean yeah definitely if they were having a window of the sort of level they did when they signed Neymar and Mbappé, maybe. Isn't remotely close to that since is it, just some transfers on a free, others plugging gaps in squad. Hakimi is their only good signing in a few windows, which says a lot
This is what FFP does for you. We needed to sell every season to comply with FFP regulations.

Hakimi surely is our best signing. There is a reason why the other are free signings and he is 60/70 millions.

On the papersheet it looks good but we all know football is played on the pitch. Let's see how it blends together.

I’ll back this up too, many are very excited about something for sure.

Personally I think it's Harold that has got them all excited. I suspect that they all know that there's a price, and that they are prepared to get to it. I can't overstate enough just how much of a game changer Kane will be for this squad.

I am really jealous of that poisonous dressing room lol

Adding Ramos is only going to add to the egos, that's the problem.

I admire the way Pep has made us into a complete team, no mega stars, ne egos, no teachers pets.

That's a reason I don't want Grealish here, he looks and seems to act like a proper dick.
I rather have Ramos than play inferior players. One of the reason why City are so good is you don't lose too much quality by changing players. Sure you have some superior players like KDB but overall the squad is balanced.

PSG let Thiago Silva go and didn't get a replacement. Acquiring Ramos on a free is an excellent move granted he is not as injured as last season. If Kimpembe feels threatened, it is his bad. He better starts improving then.

Personally I think it's Harold that has got them all excited. I suspect that they all know that there's a price, and that they are prepared to get to it. I can't overstate enough just how much of a game changer Kane will be for this squad.

Khaldoon’s statement might back this up, or at least a too draw striker - he wouldn’t say something like that without knowing what’s going on - he is as straight as they come and wouldn’t mislead over something as important.

kane is absolutely world class and it's ridiculous that this still is in discussion. I can name 1 striker that's definitely better than him in world football and that's lewandowski. that's it.
Mbappe is a better all round striker than Kane imo. Pace, power and is younger but unfortunately he will not come to City

Khaldoon’s statement might back this up, or at least a too draw striker - he wouldn’t say something like that without knowing what’s going on - he is as straight as they come and wouldn’t mislead over something as important.
Cough ESL cough ;-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.