It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our rivals continue to spend £73m+ on transfers then we certainly shouldn’t back down from doing it. We’d get left behind.

There is no point trying to be moral guardians of football finances, particularly as all other influential clubs hate us to the point where they all clubbed together to try and stop us.

Torres and Jesus are nowhere near prolific enough. We have to buy a world class finisher, and those are just about the most expensive players to sign. If we don’t then we may as well forget being at the very elite of football.
That sounds a little bit like lemming number 2 following lemming number 1 off the edge of the cliff, because he didn’t want to get left behind. Personally I’m chilled either way because I know our club is well run and will be all over the financial implications of any deals, I’m just saying that I can see the logic in keeping our powder dry for now.

Getting fed up, Jesus, Laporte, Bernardo all seems happy to leave asap. I hoped for a much different transfer window after title win + CL final. I was hoping to go big and strengthen while ahead to make sure our rivals will sit up and take notice.

Issue is whoever comes in we need to open the bank ad pay premium, and whoever will leave we will get f*cked on the transfer fee like usually.

No one will pay 50m pounds for Bernardo or Jesus and we all know if we would be after them we would be charged 65-75m for them for them.

Big work ahead of Txiki until end of August.
Some teams will pay £50m for an England squad member. Laporte was a regular starter for Spain, Jesus starts for Brazil and Bernardo a regular for Portugal. Also, Jesus and Bernardo are creative players / goalscorers and I was always told that forwards cost more than defenders. City's men in charge have done alright so far so why do you not trust them this time round?

Thierry Henry says hello

He's definitely in the same mould as Henry at his age, he started off wide until Wenger played him down the middle and the rest is history, he's more than capable as playing as a striker and being as clinical as Henry.

Having said all that I can never see him playing in City shirt so I hope he flops wherever he goes and plays for
He couldn’t play for us he would face to many low blocks.

even the lower teams vs psg, or if he went to Madrid dont low block like the premier league does against us.

I wanted a bike for Christmas when I was nine. I didn’t get one and immediately informed my parents that I was not pleased. Made FA difference and I woke up to the realisation that asking and getting what you asked for are rarely connected. He’s two years left, Juve are skint. It’s not happening anytime soon.
I think we might be surprised. If the rumors are true about Kane then Jesus probably wants the move, its going to be a 2yr loan with obligation most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.