It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@oatycooky "two players who thankfully we didn`t get (Jorginho and Sanchez) history shows we thankfully let the boats sail by us."

You failed to mention my other examples! Hazard, VVD
Jorginho would improve our starting 11, he was one of the best players last season and at the Euros, yes we dodged a bullet on Sanchez
But my point still stands!
Hazard was one of many who we didn`t get.VVD didn`t want to go anywhere else but Liverpool but in the grand scheme of things we`ve done a bit better than most wouldn`t you say.
Shit happens in life especially in football but this continual whinging about City not doing their business early enough for a few of you is seriously like a kid throwing his toys out his pram.
I prefer NOT to get stressed as whatever will be ,will be.

Who have the other clubs signed….

Rags - 1 - Jadon Sancho 75m
The Cult - 1 - Ibrahima Konate 35m
Chelsea - 0

Not like we are being left behind.

Sancho hasn’t officially signed the rags like to drag a signing for months we don’t do it in public

I'm as impatient as anybody, but when you're going for big transfers like Grealish and Kane it's not going to happen overnight. You'd like to think the major groundwork would've been started by now and the finer details will still need sorting. I still think we're looking at several weeks away before our first signing

I don’t think we ever needed a £40 million fourth choice defender tbf
We did though. Aké was brought in to make sure a squad player is in place before anything. Then came the proper signing in Dias because no one had faith in Stones to be as good again.

I'm as impatient as anybody, but when you're going for big transfers like Grealish and Kane it's not going to happen overnight. You'd like to think the major groundwork would've been started by now and the finer details will still need sorting. I still think we're looking at several weeks away before our first signing
The two players we are linked with Kane and Greasy Jack are the major performers at their respective clubs, harldy easy deals to conclude , even IF both players want to join us. They are both under long term contracts, so their clubs are in a strong bargaining position.

And IF we are still in for Little Alf, that is a nightmare of a deal, Riaola and Dortmund , does it get any worse?

Also IF Bernardo wants out, to who? Plenty of clubs would love him, but I would say zero have the funds to acquire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.