It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We refused to match the offer for VVD, we made a bloody video mocking the price remember.
Yes we have in the most part, but have been very poor with our forward signings in recent history: Bony, Jovetic, Negredo spring to mind!
The noises I'm hearing this window are alarming and not filling me with confidence for this window
Negredo was a brilliant player at a very reasonable price before the injury at West Ham.

Can't really call that a poor signing. Probably wouldn't have won the league that year without him.

Well said Billy.

Probably the worst thing is that each day you have to wade through pages and pages and pages of the same few posters managing to elicit replies from half the forum because of their nonsense. Everyone should have the same rule - soon as you smell a troll - stick them on ignore and move on. They need oxygen to survive so best thing is to stop giving them it.

Would expect something with Kane to happen next week.Tottenham coming out with how they want their business done ins and outs next week.

if we sign nobody & use 3/4 kids I will be happy. I think foden & Torres will really step up next season anyway.

top 3 & a cup I will be delighted.

now is not the time to spending the cash the world is in a mad situation. Let Utd & Chelsea spend it as it will come back to haunt them in 2 years when we start to spend.

just going to enjoy city next season with my old man & enjoy a beer & pie at the ground. Time to appreciate our journey. Not even going to use ffs in any post (well I will try) :-)

Probably the worst thing is that each day you have to wade through pages and pages and pages of the same few posters managing to elicit replies from half the forum because of their nonsense. Everyone should have the same rule - soon as you smell a troll - stick them on ignore and move on. They need oxygen to survive so best thing is to stop giving them it.
All day and every day.

Looking forward to pre-season. Will be good to see some of the academy players in action, particularly Lavia. Good signs of a few of them getting promoted to first team squad, would be especially great if we utilise some of them during season. Probably calm a few nerves about lack of depth or transfers for a bit.

if we sign nobody & use 3/4 kids I will be happy. I think foden & Torres will really step up next season anyway.

top 3 & a cup I will be delighted.

now is not the time to spending the cash the world is in a mad situation. Let Utd & Chelsea spend it as it will come back to haunt them in 2 years when we start to spend.

just going to enjoy city next season with my old man & enjoy a beer & pie at the ground. Time to appreciate our journey. Not even going to use ffs in any post (well I will try) :-)
Now is absolutely the time to spend the cash, time to go for the jugular, it's time to be ruthless, more than ever

I like the sentiment about spending it with family though

Last edited:

Interesting re; Moriba, weren't we linked to this lad a few seasons back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.