It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levy had Madrids pants down when he sold Modric, he went on and won a Ballon D'or and 4 CL. People said the same when he sold Bale as well whos one of the most decorated players in the last decade. I think Walker at 50m was "daylight robbery" and look at what he has won.

I agree that Bale has won plenty but he has become and continues to be an incredibly expensive millstone around the neck of RM.

He was ‘the’ hot player when they bought him - everyone raved about him being maybe the best in the world, so they overpaid to get him and his salary was / is ridiculous.

It’s a sobering lesson that should be noted by anyone thinking that paying a huge fee + huge agents fee + huge ‘Dads’ fee + huge salary, for the latest must have player is a good thing.

They don’t always work out and if it doesn’t then you’re saddled with a player who won’t move because nobody else will pay what you stupidly agreed to pay.

I agree that Bale has won plenty but he has become and continues to be an incredibly expensive millstone around the neck of RM.

He was ‘the’ hot player when they bought him - everyone raved about him being maybe the best in the world, so they overpaid to get him and his salary was / is ridiculous.

It’s a sobering lesson that should be noted by anyone thinking that paying a huge fee + huge agents fee + huge ‘Dads’ fee + huge salary, for the latest must have player is a good thing.

They don’t always work out and if it doesn’t then you’re saddled with a player who won’t move because nobody else will pay what you stupidly agreed to pay.
Bale couldn't have really done much more for Madrid and still hes cast aside like hes a flop, Madrid used to boo Ronaldo ffs. I don't think its a great comparison.

The circus of Real Madrid is not comparable to City in any shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.