It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame with Mendes the kid will be a world class lb. Reminds me of a lb alves.

it’s a big shame that there won’t be a LB coming in, the left is our weakness. If your a manager and you go up against City you target that left side. Zinchenko is an amazing guy but he’s a alright/decent lb he does lose concentration from time to time.

Ive given up on Mendy injuries have destroyed him he does not have that pace he had at Monaco or that directness.

it’s a big weakness in this team. To not fortify that position, it might come back to bite us in the arse next season. Zinchenko has unbelievable fitness but if he gets an injury. You have Mendy to come in who is hopeless.

I just checked out The Fighting Cock and whilst there is nothing concrete there does seem to be an air of resignation over Kane
I work with a couple of spurs fans and they are the same and they openly talk about Kane coming to us now.

Interestingly though, they mentioned it would be cash plus a player, specifically £100m plus Ake, but that's dependent on whether Laporte stays. Not sure where they're getting that from, but they're pretty clued up about what's going on there.

Tottenham have 4 to 5 deals getting done this week / next week. Also they are readying a massive offer for Danny ings. Where are they getting the money from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.