It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale couldn't have really done much more for Madrid and still hes cast aside like hes a flop, Madrid used to boo Ronaldo ffs. I don't think its a great comparison.

The circus of Real Madrid is not comparable to City in any shape.

If Bale is so good then why‘s it been the case for many moons that there isn’t another club on the planet that’s willing to pay him the salary that Real Madrid do - or even something approaching it because RM would be happy to pay towards his wages if any club would take him on loan and make a meaningful contribution to his costs.

And why would RM having playing golf on his ludicrous salary rather that hoofing a football about?

I’m not saying that he wasn’t worth his awards, back in the day, but he’s been a carbuncle on RM’s arse for quite some time now.

It’s also blurred by the fact that slum clearance in both cities involved moving loads of people out of their city boundaries.
I should know !! The fuckers all came over here to Winsford in the early 1960`s as did a lot of Mancs, both for work and new housing.Yes I know ... shouldn`t be putting Scousers and work in the same sentence.

If Bale is so good then why‘s it been the case for many moons that there isn’t another club on the planet that’s willing to pay him the salary that Real Madrid do - or even something approaching it because RM would be happy to pay towards his wages if any club would take him on loan and make a meaningful contribution to his costs.

And why would RM having playing golf on his ludicrous salary rather that hoofing a football about?

I’m not saying that he wasn’t worth his awards, back in the day, but he’s been a carbuncle on RM’s arse for quite some time now.
I don't know if hes still got the ability or not but his head clearly isn't there and everyone knows it so not surprised no one wants him.

RM are paying his wages either way and if Ancelotti/Zidane believe having him in the team is just a distraction then leave him out. Even having him on the bench costs them more money.

Yeah he has, but again, I don't really see the relation.

Unless of course people think Kane will join then just go off and play golf for his whole contract here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.