It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot dogs followed by a magnum here.

Quickly followed by another hotdog and another magnum.

I'm usually quite careful to eat healthily, and TBH it's starting to feel like I may have made a mistake.

Plus, the almond magnums were really expensive and not as good as Morrison's own (£1.50)
When I started reading your post, thought you were having a bottle of champers with each hotdog :)

ah, so 20-30 year olds would say a bigger area than the city of manchester is the "proper manc-zone".
Probably not word it like that, but I guess.

It's not something that's really spoken about. But if you sound like a Gallagher brother, you're a proper manc whether you're from Stockport, Wigan, or even Estonia.

It's pretty obvious they are, but you can believe what you want. Tolmie was saying the same thing previously.

How's it obvious they are? not arguing it, just trying to get to see the difference between what's made up and not.

How's it obvious they are? not arguing it, just trying to get to see the difference between what's made up and not.
When Martin Blackburn, Sam Lee, and Jack Gaughan (3 of the few journos with genuine links to the club) simultaneously put out a statement that City are not in for a specific player, you can be sure that they've been briefed by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.