It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano has become the number one journalist people look to even some blues on Twitter disregard journalist who are close to city for Romano. He’s become the if Romano tweets it it’s happening. Not just for city news but other clubs to. He’s getting interviews etc has his own twitch channel and merch coming he’s become a brand now his “Here we go” sentence is all that people look for. There are constant replies to tweets on multiple clubs saying Romano didn’t tweet it so this can’t be true, it’s actually scary how much of a brand hes become.

I was in the camp of believing Romano but since studying journalism especially sports and talks with my teacher she showed me how he just guesses. And just puts out what people want to read not what the truth is

He's a piggybacker, he's not a journalist.

This Nuno Mendes stuff has totally exposed him, as the pack at City have been privy for weeks that he was not a target.

Did the same with the Kane stuff the other week, claiming Sterling had been offered.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.