It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted in Kane bread but i will post here as well. It is Sam lee so take with a pinch of salt.

I suspect he just wants to feel loved and consistently play in his favoured position for a team that is equal of his talent - i'm not convinced that is Arsenal......although if it is,a straight swap for Saka will do nicely.
I think with what has been mentioned about him not liking the weather, I don't think a move to London will help.

I am convinced Levy would give us quite a large discount for Kane not to make the opening game, just imagine Kane scoring, City wining, Spurs season is over after 1 match and Levy has the whole support base on his case.

Has to be worth 10m not to play.
How would their season be over after the first match?

How would their season be over after the first match?
Their talisman scoring for the opposition, how would you feels as a Spurs fan? It would be the ultimate heartache on the opening game of a difficult season for them.

Losing your leading scorer , captain and figure head is hard.

Remember how we felt when we lost Paul Steward to them back in the day and he was never at the Kane level but for a club in our position then, it was a body blow, same when SWP went to Chelsea.

My knowledge of football tactics is close to none existent.

However my opinion that we need someone to convert the many scoring chances our style of play generates is simply obvious.

Pep has been forced to use a false no 9 to compensate for strikers who don't strike so get someone who's sole job will be to pass the ball into the net.

He will be spoon fed these chances by his team mates and be left to ply his trade without worrying about being used as a winger or fullback or even false number 9.

Is it really that simple?

I am convinced Levy would give us quite a large discount for Kane not to make the opening game, just imagine Kane scoring, City wining, Spurs season is over after 1 match and Levy has the whole support base on his case.

Has to be worth 10m not to play.

I bet it depends how much Levy pisses us off in negotiations

Their talisman scoring for the opposition, how would you feels as a Spurs fan? It would be the ultimate heartache on the opening game of a difficult season for them.

Losing your leading scorer , captain and figure head is hard.

Remember how we felt when we lost Paul Steward to them back in the day and he was never at the Kane level but for a club in our position then, it was a body blow, same when SWP went to Chelsea.
Losing on the first game does not ruin the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.