It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the time scale from all parties agreeing in a transfer ? i know deadline day it can be in a flash but some homework must have been done. manchester city should have there targets in by now even with the euro's

maybe football/premier league needs a 3rd party independent adjudicator if clubs can not agree a fee but the player wants the move. spurs have to understand the transfer market has been hit with covid-19, the value for a player has dropped and for the good of the game and the player something has to give

With respect to Kane being the only option, i am totally fine if we are waiting one year if next year we are going all out for Haaland.
I would much prefer this scenario too providing there is a high chance Haaland wants to come to City. Guardiola pulled off a miracle winning the Premier League and reaching a Champions League final without a striker but I think the compettition is going to be a lot higher next season especially from Chelsea and Liverpool. I just can't see us going into another season without a number 9 and potentially wasting half of the time Pep has left at the club by making his job harder than it needs to be.

what is the time scale from all parties agreeing in a transfer ? i know deadline day it can be in a flash but some homework must have been done. manchester city should have there targets in by now even with the euro's

maybe football/premier league needs a 3rd party independent adjudicator if clubs can not agree a fee but the player wants the move. spurs have to understand the transfer market has been hit with covid-19, the value for a player has dropped and for the good of the game and the player something has to give

We don’t know for all we know levy has excepted a deal he is letting his mates in the media know that he is going nowhere he ain’t for sale so they can go about buying a few players..

We don’t know for all we know levy has excepted a deal he is letting his mates in the media know that he is going nowhere he ain’t for sale so they can go about buying a few players..
This is probably the truth, and we’re happen about that since Kane is on holliday and can’t train with us yet.

the thing i was trying to say is kane did say he wants out spurs ? it would be daft to make him stay
so all 3 parties should be be in the know. spurs the player club and city the buying club and kane himself

now if both clubs can not agree on the fee the independent adjudicator can judge the market
he would take city offer and the spurs asking price then find a middle ground with the transfer
also with it being hit with covid-19 the transfer market is rock bottom with clubs skint

independent adjudicator can then maybe say to spurs well £100million in today market is worth more like £200million and replacements would be cheaper when you spend your fee for kane

the thing i was trying to say is kane did say he wants out spurs ? it would be daft to make him stay
so all 3 parties should be be in the know. spurs the player club and city the buying club and kane himself

now if both clubs can not agree on the fee the independent adjudicator can judge the market
he would take city offer and the spurs asking price then find a middle ground with the transfer
also with it being hit with covid-19 the transfer market is rock bottom with clubs skint

independent adjudicator can then maybe say to spurs well £100million in today market is worth more like £200million and replacements would be cheaper when you spend your fee for kane
Would you be happy for a third party to put a price on Bernardo for example? Not for me. If the clubs cannot agree he stays put and life goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.