It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie:

I'm currently away, so not really looped in, but just to say City and Villa were talking late last night and it sounds like we might be almost be there on the fee and structure for Grealish.Maybe a matter of hours, rather than days.

@BillyShears

Apparently inside the club there’s little indication of a deal happening this week. Obviously could change like with all these things but for the moment all is quiet. Patience is a virtue we’ll all need for the next few weeks!

Both posted within 3 hours of each other.

We really need to get our ITKs in line! :-)
Which ones the ITK. lol

Someone will leak it as soon as it's done, probably Villa or Grealish's camp. We'll probably get all the club briefed articles in every paper saying "Villa and City agree deal in the region of £X" and then it'll take a few days for it to get announced by the clubs officially.

I would not be surprised if Villa announce the deal before we are ready with interviews and media etc, that's the kind of pettiness you get from a club when you sign their last 2 captains back to back.

Villa might be a bit more professional than that… it’s clearly a sensitive matter so you’d hope they’d have a media strategy - to make this land with their supporters. They’ll clearly paint City as the bad guys but I think they’ll be measured.… and say something like the offer from City was such that neither they nor Grealish could turn it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.