It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
even the question of £100milion for a player that not played european football or top level football week in week out is crazy ? you know what B.silva is better than jack grealish so maybe we just say no
Don’ think Bernardo has been better than Grealish the last two years, anyway looks like Bernardo is going so Grealish will replace him, and would be an excellent replacement personally the cost has no relevance to me.

Are you seriously suggesting we don’t buy players from the top half of the Premier League anymore or are you going to be honest and say that this bullshit reason is just because you don’t want Grealish?

maybe if a player wants to move to manchester city then let him push the move and spit his dummy out
just like sane did at city. no football club wants a unhappy player on there books ? funny enough they would sell pretty quick knowing the wages he is picking up doing nothing

Don’ think Bernardo has been better than Grealish the last two years, anyway looks like Bernardo is going so Grealish will replace him, and would be an excellent replacement personally the cost has no relevance to me.

Bernardo is twice the player of Grealish
he would properly do a better job in the next 5 seasons given the chance in the city team
is see trouble with Grealish he is a nightlife eagle loves the limelight and put him in this city team it will double

And what if we have? We obviously want the players, Pep has gone on about him previously about how good he is, Villa have a right to put a level under which they won’t sell… if it’s £100 million to secure him then fair play to Villa for standing firm, fair play to City for stumping up the money.

It’s amazing on here, previous times we’ve won the league, not advanced the squad and been accused of tight because we wont match other teams spending and you’d think the world had ended, next we’re being linked to class, and more importantly, proven players and people are going batshit crazy because they will cost a sack load of money… it’s almost like people don’t want the club to do either unless they have the absolute approval of someone that’s once won a couple of leagues on champ manager in the late 90’s

if it was for a player already done it won titles/cups played champions league football then yes
BUT Grealish is not the finish article and will need time and dare i say pressure of the price tag

its a gamble and not what manchester city normally do in paying over the odds for a untested player
£100 million is a heavy stone to carry on a young man shoulders

if it was for a player already done it won titles/cups played champions league football then yes
BUT Grealish is not the finish article and will need time and dare i say pressure of the price tag

its a gamble and not what manchester city normally do in paying over the odds for a untested player

The club must believe that he is capable of handling the pressure .

Bullshit. We paid big fees for Ederson, Walker, De Bruyne, Agüero, Dias…

All who, by your logic, were untested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.