It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think we just hobbled home we had it won well and truly and rotated because of the holy grail that is champions league
The momentum was lost when the rags beat us. The excellent run covered up a few issues with the team. We did brilliantly to achieve so much last season. Far more than I expected tbh.

Because it is trying to infer that when we do sign them, we have used money we didn't even have.

Not one outlet has highlighted City are nearing £100m in sales over the last 12 months.

Doesn't fit the narrative, you see?

Chelsea spent a record £225m last summer.

No problem for me, but it is the same double standard reporting as when Raheem and Phil bought respective houses for their parents.

Chelsea had a transfer ban, Chelsea sold Hazard, etc.

Not, Chelsea spent a British record amount and even less utterances, they bought the Champions League trophy with it?

There will never be an acceptance of us, so we should just do our business and let them all choke on the consequences.

The harder these cunts denigrate, the more our owner and Chairman will strive to keep us on top.
Great post,fuck em all we are goin too smash it

Put this in the other thread but Kane’s going to love it

I remember being at the match that picture is from, what stood out to me was not only that everything from Villa went through Grealish, but how much time he spent on the ball and how difficult it was to get it off him. He didn't do anything particularly spectacular, but he stood out for that reason. He'll be a great signing for us, but I've got no idea how we're going to line up. Talk about competition for places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.