It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just aren’t trying the right stuff. A bells or Jonny Walker is not even close to good whiskey.
If you are spelling it "whiskey", then I give you some excellent Irish whiskey from my hometown. It's called Clonakilty. Damn good stuff. Especially the port cask version...;)

Not so sure about that last part. We hobbled home last season and relied on Gundo for a large part to win the points. The squad needs a refresh or we will be overtaken. Dias, JG and Kane will keep us competing and winning for the next 5 years. We need both.
We did not hobble home, the league was in effect done and dusted long before the end of season, and if there was any hobbling off it was due to fatigue with the pandemic situation.

Getting a striker has to be a priority, I not sure we would get away with the false 9 all season again, however good our players are, in certain games last season we missed a out and out striker.

If you are spelling it "whiskey", then I give you some excellent Irish whiskey from my hometown. It's called Clonakilty. Damn good stuff. Especially the port cask version...;)
Will have to see if I can find it in LA… my US iPhone spells it with the e automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.