It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here you go mate, not the full clip. But you can still tell he’s trying to justify himself. Sounds like me when I’ve winged interviews in the past making up as I go along hoping they believe it!
still having none of it at the end big Mike

Why didn’t they ask him how did the rags able to spend 73m how chelsea spent 225m and looking to spend another 100m plus the amount of money the club has Earned over the last few years! Regarding ffp he spoke of bet he hasn’t got a scooby what’s its about why doesn’t he do some research instead of keeping the narrative up! This is why they keep this ffp shit going for ever more every time we buy a players it’s ffp this ffp that! Sky are utter cunts of an organisation..

Bernardo is a great player. The argument/debate above doesn't seem to disagree with that either. Unfortunately though, out of all of our midfielders the first name on most peoples lips regarding potential exits is his. That isn't coincidence. Reportedly he isn't happy. And like it or lump it, the cold hard truth for me is this.

If we are in the Champions League final next season and god forbid, getting beat again, would you be filled with confidence if we brought Bernardo on to win us the game? I know I wouldn't. And as much as I love him, as an attacking midfielder that we signed for a large fee, he simply hasn't cracked on since his first season. Not to say that I won't be gutted to see him go as he's been a genuine team player and key part of this fantastic Pep side for the last 3 years. But there's no room for sentimentality in football and if one has to go, I would have to say its him right now.
Bernado has been a very positive part of our story the last few years. Who can forget the derby goal at The Theatre of Debt TM, or when he ran 135 miles vs Dippers. Semed like a lovely bloke, but never the same after that Mendy tweet business.

I wish him well (unless he plays against us of course)

Now compare and contrast to certain other clubs feelings on their players leaving ..

Bernado has been a very positive part of our story the last few years. Who can forget the derby goal at The Theatre of Debt TM, or when he ran 135 miles vs Dippers. Semed like a lovely bloke, but never the same after that Mendy tweet business.

I wish him well (unless he plays against us of course)

Now compare and contrast to certain other clubs feelings on their players leaving ..
Bernardo's form definitely dipped after the tweet incident.

however I thought he was getting back to his best last season..he started off slowly but definitely improved as the season went on

As some of us have been saying his job last year was ball possession and closing down, he did it brilliantly but some of you live in a Harlem globetrotter world of assists and goals. Our winning streak which took us from mid table to actually winning the league was down to silva and Gundogan in midfield. This was helped by KDB getting injured and then Sergio.

This is no slight on either of those two Sergio is my all time favourite city player and KDB is world class, the best at what he does. You literally have no idea what you are talking about I’m afraid.
Ha ha missing out cancelo there fella. He was our main creator for 2 months whilst Bernie done the donkey work

I would be filled with more confidence if he started the champions league final say with gundog and

Bernardo's form definitely dipped after the tweet incident.

however I thought he was getting back to his best last season..he started off slowly but definitely improved as the season went on
A massive shame and another example of the media in this country having a negative impact on a player. (Not to say it wasn't stupid what he did)

That being said, a move to the Spanish champions and continuing at the very highest level is no less that he deserves. If ever he returns to play against us, I've no doubt he will get a standing ovation/a rendition of "Bernaaaaardoooo".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.